CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Hardcore C++ developer ready to join forces !

Hello,

My name is Artem Kushneryk and I am 23 years old. I have an analytical mind and a well-developed
    logical sense. I am attentive to details, ambitious and easy to get on with. I have been taking a great
    interest in algorithmics and programming since I was 7.

During my school education, I took part in various contests and competitions in programming and won
    four prizes at national competitions in programming. At the beginning of my career i was engaged in the
    development of an application software for Windows.

Having entered a university (about 5 years ago), I got interested in a web development. I combined
    studies and work, being able to accumulate a solid experience in web sites and services development
    during this time.

In the final years of my studies at the university I found a job in the brokerage company Rich Victor
    Trading Ltd. After it was taken over by UPME Group LTD, I was promoted to the director of the IT-
    department. My main responsibility was the development of the website and the components for the
    trading server MT4.

Having a good knowledge in mathematics, probability theory and statistics, I have developed several
    trading systems, in particular, a system that automatically determines the most profitable strategies for
    brokerage firms’ clients and copies their orders to an external source of liquidity.

My cv - inside.

Regards,

Artem.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files