September 17th, 2012, 04:41 AM
CryptoLicensing For .Net 2012 R2 released
LogicNP Software has released CryptoLicensing for .Net 2012 R2 which is a 100% .Net solution to add licensing, copy-protection, activation, hardware-locking and usage-reporting capabilities to your .Net, Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, Compact Framework, Xbox and XNA apps and libraries and ASP.Net web sites. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength cryptographic technology to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. A unique new feature is Usage Reporting which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers.
The new version has improved Mono support, improved support for subscription licenses, improved UI, improved license management database support, better license validation error reporting, fixes and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* Leased / Heartbeat licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
For Product Information, visit,
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!