CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Forum Helper

Forum Helper

hello there, users.
    I am here to bring to you a program i designed: Forum Helper
    So. What does it do?
    Alot, actually..
    -Help designing forum posts by giving you more flexibility over things such as color schemes and effects
    -Store content such as images and videos for later use, all done with minimal resource consumption.
    -Having features that are not normally found in any normal editor provided by the forum itself, including the gradient tool and the anti-cesorship button
    -support for sharing images and videos(libraries) by creating "addons" others can install
    -Support for saving your work(useful for designing things such as signatures, or longer posts)

And all these under a friendly, easy to use GUI

Basics:
    - ForumHelper works with chunks of text rendered individually, for ease of customisation. You basically write the text you want displayed specially in the text box in the upper left of the"editor" tab, select the desired options, and hit the add button(black icon under the text field);
    - Images and videos(YT only)can be accesed only after the you have added some URLs in the media tab(you dont have to download any image, just the image/video URL)

Bugs:
    mainy color scheme bugs, since HTML does not support all the colors ForumHelper has to offer.(at least that's the conclusion i have come to)
    -waiting other bug reports.

To-Come Features:
    -working on an integrated browser and a BB to HTML parser - so you can preview your posts directly from the program(If you can help, please pm me, i really need help on this)

The link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?lmv55893ndek09v

oh, well..Thanks for your time, hope it will be useful
    CHEERS!
    - Mihai "cens" Fumarel
    Last edited by cens; September 15th, 2012 at 05:35 PM.