CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Migration of Taskmate

Hi All,

I would like to know if anyone of you have ever faced such issues and can help me.

I have an application which uses taskmate and C++ together. now, Taskmate is to be retired/removed and we are thinking of a possible solution to migrate taskmate workflows(code written) into another language or if we can use an emulator or if there is a tool to which can convert workflows not 100% but near to it in another language (similar to Microsoft tool for conversion of VB 6 to VB DOTNET).

Please provide some insights.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Migration of Taskmate

Hi Ravi,

This question of your's has been placed in the wrong category. It should have gone into one of the microsoft related sub-forums. Please change the category and delete your post from this sub-forum which is meant for pure C++ language questions.

Thanks & Regards
    Indrajit

Re: Migration of Taskmate

Hi Indrajit,

Thanks for your reply. But I dont find any other forum suitable for this. As this involves non-visual C++ coding to be migrated or done. I have alternatively posted it under java section for an alternate approach. But I am looking for an effective and smart way to overcome this problem.