Alright, so pretty much, I'm looking for a word generator, to be more specific (if not too confusing) a random generator that's not random... If that made sense to you...

Pretty much, it will either 1. Generate a bunch of Pre-English words for example "pie" "fire truck" "shoelace" "head set" "exit" "compute" etc, and then it will say them in a list form (so it doesn't repeat itself) ONLY after the user enters something for example if I said factory, it would tell me "pie" then I said bowling ball it would tell me "fire truck" and so on, but it will never reach the end of the list because it will keep generating Pre-English words and putting it in this listing form...

Or 2, it will give me a English word every time the user enters something, for example: Fan, then it would give me a random word in English (off the top of my head) stop sign... Then I say for example, backpack, then it would tell me doorknob (you get the point, as you say words, it will also say words) and yeah, it will keep telling you random words, the problem with this format is, is there a way to save it? So that it wont end up repeating itself, and at some point wont say doorknob again?

*A lot of info of what I'm trying to do above...*
Long story short... I'm looking for a "random word generator" that doesn't just generate random letters into a "word" like tgwe (<- that's not a English word) it will actually generate an actual English word by random, every time the user enters a word.