CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Moving parts VB6

Hallo,

I have a question.

I am busy making a interface for a PLC program. I want to make a simulaion of the attached file in Visual Basic 6.

C1,C2,C3,C4 need to be moving blocks when they get a signal from a PLC.

Is this possible? If so, how can I realize it?

I would like to hear from you

regards

Wiebe :
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Moving parts VB6

You could use an image control for each of them then move the image control through code as needed. Assumign of course that you mean you need them to change location. If you mean that you want the content to move then you may be able to use an animated gif in an image control or alternate images or something of that nature.
    Always use [code][/code] tags when posting code.

mmm ok, But I don't know how to program it.

For example: M3 and M4 are sensors. They must be 1 or 0, but to reach this C2 need to move to M3 or to M4. The real programming is already done in PLC7 Pro. I only now need this for my interface I want to make. I really don't know how to realize it.
    Can somebody please help me?

You have not given any detail. The first post sound slike you are asking if it would be possible to move the objects on the form when a signal is received the answer is yes, you can do so by changing the position of the controls through code for example changing the .Top and/or .Left properties for the control in question. Now it sounds like you are asking how to write the program to interface with your PLC from scratch yet you did not bother to give any details as to what kind of interface is being used, what kinds of communications are to be expected, sent.

You should show your work if you have any and provide details as to what it does or does not do, any errors you get and what it should be doing. Then someone could help but we are not here to do it for you. There are several people here who will go out of there way to help solve issues in your code or even provide samples but not do you work for you.
    Always use [code][/code] tags when posting code.