October 10th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Permanent C++ Developer in Oxfordshire, UK
Hello! I'm looking on behalf of a start-up client in Oxfordshire. They're very well funded and have links to Oxford University. The company is involved in the development of imaging software.
Paid: This is a permanent, paid position offering a competitive salary
Location: Oxfordshire, no telecommuting I'm afraid
Requirements: It is anticipated that in order to be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following;
• Expert knowledge of C++ and STL
• A passion for developing stable, user-friendly software
• Demonstrable multi-threaded programming experience
• Strong understanding of Windows GUI development, server-side infrastructure and software library development
• Agile or Test-Driven Development methodologies
• Full SDLC contribution
• Works well as part of a small team
• Educated to degree level or above in Computing, Electronics, or a relevant subject
time frame: It's open now, we're looking for people asap and it's a permanent role.
For more info please get in touch by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting reference IGL51
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.