CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Ilovecodeguru!

Hybrid View

Red face Ilovecodeguru!

Now I know why I come here great people and it feels good. Unlike Dream.in.code.net which takes forever to get a reply, and the ADMIN's are very disrespectful people swinging the ban hammer blindly. But ADMIN's here have a clear head and don't abuse their powers. Fist-pump for all ADMIN's on Codeguru. Yeah! Show some love!

Re: Ilovecodeguru!

[ Swings Ban hammer]
    {Damit .. Missed}

Yeah, there are very strict rules here (AUP) that we follow, but only if a member gets really out of hand does banning come to play.. Else we tend to Lock and remove way off topic Topic's, and issue warnings.. Then of course you get the Spammers who register simply to link up to other sites.. These get banned ASAP, It's almost impossibly easy to spot these accounts, thus we have no problem spotting them and cleaning up..

Else Welcome to CG, and i'm glad to see that there is at least one new member that has fallen in love with this site...
    Articles VB6 : Break the 2G limit - Animation 1, 2 VB.NET : 2005/8 : Moving Images , Animation 1 , 2 , 3 , User Controls
    WPF Articles : 3D Animation 1 , 2 , 3
    Code snips: VB6 Hex Edit, IP Chat, Copy Prot., Crop, Zoom : .NET IP Chat (V4), Adv. ContextMenus, click Hotspot, Scroll Controls
    Find me in ASP.NET., VB6., VB.NET , Writing Articles, My Genealogy, Forum
    All VS.NET: posts refer to VS.NET 2008 (Pro) unless otherwise stated.