[RESOLVED] Deploy Problems
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: [RESOLVED] Deploy Problems

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    13

    [RESOLVED] Deploy Problems

    Alright I've tried everything I could think of thus far. My code works on my development machine, but when I deploy I get this error:

    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: unique.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 03: 50a26d61
    Problem Signature 04: MySql.Data
    Problem Signature 05: 6.6.4.0
    Problem Signature 06: 507f04ba
    Problem Signature 07: 761
    Problem Signature 08: e0
    Problem Signature 09: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySql
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

    to know:
    I am using the connector / net 6.6.4.0
    I am using framework 4.0
    At one point it was a filenotfoundexception.

    What I have tried thus far:

    Installed connector / net 6.6.4.0 on deployed machine
    Tried messing with permissions (take owner add system everyone ect to permissions)
    Tried adding the MySQL.Data.dll to local directory and using that
    Tried adding reference
    Tried to download the Net & Mono instead and use that dll

    What I am doing:

    I have added the mysql.data.dll to the reference path
    then clean then build then via copy and paste over network
    (if anything here could be issue let me know)

    mysql database is set up to allow connection
    works on dev machine without reference

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    13

    Re: Deploy Problems

    Alright so I screwed up big and I take the humility only for the fact that someone seeing this one day will quickly solve THEIR OWN ERROR. Checked my connection string to find I was referencing localhost not the 'server' directly. So I changed it to the ip and it took off. *redfaced-palmface* 0a9e Permissions Error = no permissions to a non existent server *sigh*

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Windows Mobile Development Center


Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

This is a CodeGuru survey question.


Featured


HTML5 Development Center