CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Batch rename tool or app?

Quote Originally Posted by riffwraith View Post
    Dont really understand what the issue is here...
    All members have the option to disable PM-ing them, but that would affect any registered user (AFAIK guests don't have access to the profile pages at all anyway, and I suppose the PM link in the post header menu not to be available to them either). Mostly a guess, since I never have seen such a scenario before, but perhaps there's a PM restriction for registered members as well, as long as they have a zero post count. You already have made a few posts, but apparently they've all been in the General Discussion / Chit Chat section, and posts made here don't count towards the recorded total posts count. [EDIT: Brad's post #14 seems to support my supposition.]

So maybe making just a single (approved) post in one of the "real" forum sections may resolve your PM problem. The Windows OS Issues section may be a suitable candidate for your question.
    Last edited by Eri523; December 20th, 2012 at 09:38 PM.
    I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.

This is a snakeskin jacket! And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.

Re: Batch rename tool or app?

Hi - the email address is not working.

I get:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 0 second(s):

* webmaster@codeguru.com

I spoke with Comcast, and they claim the issue is not on the Comcast end. Just an FYI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12