CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Need help with exam (beginner level)

Hey guys, i'm kinda desperate.. because of illness I had to miss 2 months of uni, I was seriously sick and could not even leave house for that time, now it's an exam time and I have no idea how to write it.. fortunately our teacher gave us 8 small practice works that he said would help us pass to exam.. unfortunately since I missed so much I don't even know commands that I can use to do those practice works, could someone do a favor and help me out with them? then I could analyse it and try to learn.. I have 3 days left till exams and i'm really desperate, thanks for your help in advance, practice works are really small and very basic but they are depending on each other, so if you don't do first work you wont be able to do next one.. I got stuck on third one and cannot proceed :S

here I uploaded them on website - www fileconvoy com/dfl.php?id=g4f2af8cc3b85a5859991820136fae7d37257e7 4f3

thanks again, I really appreciate any kind of help you can offer

Re: Need help with exam (beginner level)

Quote Originally Posted by firewall321 View Post
    I really appreciate any kind of help you can offer
    So you're not flunking because your girlfriend died and you need to attend the funeral then? Just kidding but you hear a lot of inventive excuses at forums.

My advice is to team up with a class mate or form a study group. It's much easier than to go it alone. And more fun.
    Last edited by nuzzle; December 16th, 2012 at 09:07 AM.

Re: Need help with exam (beginner level)

FAQ.
    Marc Gregoire - NuonSoft (http://www.nuonsoft.com)
    My Blog
    Wallpaper Cycler 3.5.0.97

Author of Professional C++, 4th Edition by Wiley/Wrox (includes C++17 features)
    ISBN: 978-1-119-42130-6
    [ http://www.facebook.com/professionalcpp ]