CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Angry Images on older articles

I was looking today through my older articles and I noticed that most of the images are gone. Not just from one article, but most of them. What happened? Why are they gone? Some of the articles don't even make sense anymore without those images. It's a big bummer. I mean, if the images are gone, you could just shut down the main site. What's the point of it?

UPDATE: It looks like some articles are completely gone. Here is one http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/STL/arti...in-VC-2010.htm. So what happened to article with ID 16693?
    Last edited by cilu; December 28th, 2012 at 04:25 PM.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Re: Images on older articles

Can you send me an email with a couple of URLs for articles missing images. I'm out on holiday for the next week, but I'll see if I can track down what happened to the images.

Thanks,

Brad!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones,
    Yowza Publishing
    LotsOfSoftware, LLC

-----------------------------------------------

Re: Images on older articles

Hi Brad,

I bumped in to an excellent article 'Deriving Projection Matrices' posted by Joe Farrell on July 11th, 2005. This is he URL of this.
    http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/misc/mis...n-Matrices.htm

Somhow, I am not able to see the gif images on page2 and page3 of this artcile.
    I am really in need of this wonderful artcile and I really appreciate this getting corrected. The article does not make sense without these missing images.

Thanks,
    bboppe