CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Exclamation [paid] VERY Skilled c# Programmer

Good afternoon, we are looking for a VERY SKILLED c# programmer; we are developing a poker software that calculate statistics (like Holdem Manager) we are searching new programmers to add them in our team, to develop new features faster and bugfixing.

For more information we need our NDA signed.

Contacts:
    email: marconegroni@pokerdream.com

RESUME NEEDED

as soon as possible.

Re: [paid] VERY Skilled c# Programmer

required a minimum of 4 hours/day, if possible and depeding on the skills, a long term partnership.

Re: [paid] VERY Skilled c# Programmer

Hrm, interesting. I was not aware of software (Hold'em Manager) that performed that sort of analysis. I was under the impression that calculating probabilities under certain assumptions was NP-hard (see http://mathoverflow.net/questions/13...t-mathematical). Though I'm not interested in a job (other matters demand my full attention), I wish you luck.

Though, I would caution seekers to be wary of signing an NDA early in the interview process, agreeing essentially with this rationale. That said, you can (of course) run your own business as you will.

Thanks for mentioning an interesting problem (poker analysis).
    Best Regards,

BioPhysEngr
    http://blog.biophysengr.net
    --
    All advice is offered in good faith only. You are ultimately responsible for effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on.