CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
    2kaud is online now Super Moderator Power Poster

Problem with Hutch's home page

Trying to load Hutch's home page to download MASM32 gives server not found error for www.pbq.com.au. Can this be looked into please? Any other location for MASM32 download?

Re: Problem with Hutch's home page

Also the assembly tutorials links from the FAQ give NBC televison!

Quote Originally Posted by 2kaud View Post
    Trying to load Hutch's home page to download MASM32 gives server not found error for www.pbq.com.au. Can this be looked into please?
    I can confirm that the page isn't reachable for me either; that's all i can say about that.

Any other location for MASM32 download?
    I can't name any off the top of my head, but there may be some links in older posts in this forum section. Also, here you can find some links to alternative assemblers: http://wiki.osdev.org/Main_Page. No MASM there, though.

Quote Originally Posted by 2kaud View Post
    Also the assembly tutorials links from the FAQ give NBC televison!
    What FAQ? At least I don't know of any assembly language-related FAQ here on CodeGuru.
    Last edited by Eri523; January 9th, 2013 at 06:28 AM.
    I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.

This is a snakeskin jacket! And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.

What FAQ? At least I don't know of any assembly language-related FAQ here on CodeGuru
    In the Assembly forum there is a sticky thread named Assembly FAQs by Brad Jones.

D'oh! I browsed through the entire individual FAQ section but failed to simply look in the most obvious place...

I'm not sure how often Brad visits this section here and has the occasion to see your post. If he doesn't reply within a few days you may PM him. Clicking on the user name in the FAQ's post header opens a menu with that option, among others.
    I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.

This is a snakeskin jacket! And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.

Ive downloaded masm32 from this site: http://www.masm32.com/