C++ Software Developer (STL / Boost) - Wiltshire - South West UK
Help address one of the world’s biggest challenges - how people, communities and entire populations get around.
Produce high performance C++ solutions for complex data processing algorithms that power a suite of integrated software products. You will be using the latest tools and technologies, collaborating with expert Java, C++, mobile and testing colleagues, working in newly refurbished offices, with daily team stand ups and an Agile / Kanban continuous integration methodology.
• Proven high-quality C++ coding abilities
• Passion for Web and software development technologies
• Team player, with excellent communication skills
• Relevant degree
• Visual Studio 2012 / STL / Boost / Ant / Hudson / Web Services / SQL / Oracle / Linux / Unix
Salary and benefits:
• £34,000 – £40,000 (negotiable)
• Personal development plan. Technology and skills training. Progression across a group of companies
• 20 days holiday (25 year two). Personal Pension. Life Assurance. Income Protection. Medical and Dental. Childcare Vouchers. Sabbaticals. Long Service Recognition
Profitable International software provider (£17m t/o) with 150+ UK staff, based in a converted mill in rural Wiltshire - commutable from Bath, Bristol, Swindon etc. They encourage a strong work:life balance, have a friendly close-knit team culture with regular social events, kitchens, ride to work scheme, bike racks, showers, free parking, flexible hours etc.
We care as much about your future as our own. Even if this job is not quite right, please share your CV anyway - we may have other options now or in the future. Feel free to get in touch for an informal discussion about career. We will always consult you before approaching an employer on your behalf