February 18th, 2013, 03:25 AM
CryptoLicensing For MFC 2013 released
LogicNP Software has released CryptoLicensing for MFC 2013 which is a licensing management and copy protection software featuring trials, activation, floating/leased licenses, hardware-locking, domain-locking and more. It supports all your MFC, ATL or C++ applications, libraries, components and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength, state-of-the-art cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. The new versions supports leased/borrowed floating licenses, domain-locked licenses, support for MySQL and SQLLite database in license service, Date Rollback Detection, verifying local time with license service, new API, UI features and more.
The new version has a new Activation Console for management of activated licenses, improved reporting for license validation or other errors, improved tamper checking, new API, fixes and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
- Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
- Evaluation or trial versions.
- Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
- Network Floating licenses.
- Leased licenses
- On-demand licenses.
- Subscription licenses.
- And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
For Product Information, visit,: http://www.ssware.com/cryptolicensin...ensing_mfc.htm
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!