February 27th, 2013, 05:23 AM
CryptoLicensing For ActiveX 2013 released
LogicNP Software has released CryptoLicensing For ActiveX 2013 which is a licensing management and copy protection software featuring trials, activation, floating/leased licenses, hardware-locking, domain-locking and more. It supports all VB6, VBA, RealBasic, Delphi, Borland, MFC, ATL, C++, etc applications, libraries, components and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength, state-of-the-art cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected.
The new version has a new Activation Console for management of activated licenses, improved reporting for license validation or other errors, improved tamper checking, new API, fixes and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* Leased licenses
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
For Product Information, visit,: http://www.ssware.com/cryptolicensin...ensing_ocx.htm
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.