March 4th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Permanent .NET Developer wanted- NJ
I have an opening for a full time permanent .NET Developer in New Providence, NJ. Position details are listed below.
Please contact me to discuss further. Thank you.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents complex systems and applications.
• Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
• Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements.
• Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
• Assists technical support and project personnel in resolving complex program problems. Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility. Provides technical advice and troubleshooting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years of experience with C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET on both web and client server platforms.
• Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software.
• Experience working with offshore development teams.
• Ability to function is a fast paced, project driven environment.
• Demonstrated ability to interact and effectively communicate with internal executives and managers, project managers, and developers.
• Ability to lead and communicate effectively with offshore coding teams.
• Experience or business knowledge within the intermodal transportation industry is highly desirable.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.