CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Create setup of a project

Feeling great to come back after a long long time

i want to creat a setup of my project (VB6.0).
    Do i need any extra installtions other than running vb setup.

Re: Create setup of a project

Not sure what you are asking. There is no way for us to know what you would have to install without first knowing what the requirements are for your program.

Also do not know what you mean when you say VB Setup? Surely you are not talking about installing Vb on the target system.

For most programs you simply run the PDW included with VB and add any additional files that you may need or want to included with your program and allow the wizard to create your setup package for you.
    Always use [code][/code] tags when posting code.

Hi,

I am new to matlab and would be very grateful to anyone who could help. I am trying to solve a long polynomial of the third degree consisting of several terms. However the variable I want to solve for occurs both in the dominator and nominator. I was wondering how I could get all terms which involve the relevant variable onto one side of the equation to generate a simulation.

I have tried solving it by hand with no luck and really need help!

Thanks

You really should create your own thread for your question rather than post an unrelated question in someone elses thread.

Personally I have no idea what Matlab even is so I am not sure a VB6 forum is the place to be posting questions related to it.
    Always use [code][/code] tags when posting code.