CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

could anyone write following programms.....plsss

Write a complete C/C++ program for the following tasks
    i. Create two arrays named intArray[] and squareArray[] with a user defined size.
    ii. The intArray[] should accept positive integer values from the user.
    iii. squareArray[] should have the square value of the corresponding element of the
    intArray[]. Use pointer arithmetic and pointers to functions techniques in order to
    write your program.
    eg:- intArray[] = {3,4, 5}
    squareArray[] = { 9,16,25}
    iv. Display both the arrays.

Write a complete C++ program introducing functions for each task listed below. You are
    supposed to use arguments passed by value technique in order to write the program.
    i. To input a sentence with more than 20 characters and less than 100 characters.
    ii. To replace each first letter character (given in lower case) of a word to upper
    case in any given sentence and display the new sentence.
    iii. To count the number of characters in the string and display the count.
    iv. To find whether any word in the sentence occurs multiple times. If so display Yes
    and if not No.

Write a complete C/C++ program to implement a simple calculator with following menu and
    execute different functions depending on the user selection. The calculator should perform
    Addition( + ), Subtraction ( - ), Multiplication (*), Division (/ ) and find Modulus(%) of two
    numbers.
    -----------Menu---------1. Enter the numbers to perform the mathematical operations
    2. Add the two numbers
    3. Subtract the second number from the first number
    4. Multiply the two numbers
    5. Divide the first number from the second number
    6. Find the remainder after the division
    7. Check whether the numbers are even or odd
    8. Check whether the numbers are prime numbers
    9. Exit program
    Use a pointer to call different functions depending on the option that the user has entered.
    If the user selects Option no 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 without selecting Option no 1 the user
    should be prompt with a message asking him/her to select Option no 1 first. The user
    should always enter an integer value for the option selection, if not the user should be
    prompt with another message asking for proper input for selection.
    You may write your own assumptions you made when building the program considering
    the functionalities that the program need to execute.

Write a complete C++ program to calculate the volume of a cube, cylinder and a cuboid. Use
    function overloading technique in order to write the program.
    NOTE:- Formulas necessary to find the volume are as follows
     Volume of a cube = s ×s × s =s
     Volume of a cylinder = h r r     = h r

 Volume of a cuboid = h b l   = lbh
    Where s – Length of a side of the cube
    r - Radius of the base of the cylinder
    h – Height of the cylinder
    l- Length of the cuboid
    b – Width of the cuboid
     - 3.14519

Re: could anyone write following programms.....plsss

Why?

2kaud is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Re: could anyone write following programms.....plsss

could anyone write following programms - yes

Would anyone write following programms - no!

Please read

http://forums.codeguru.com/showthrea...ork-assignment
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)