April 1st, 2013, 08:00 AM
C++/Unix Software developer for telecom projects in Bucharest
C++/Unix Software developer
This job requires a C/C++ software developer responsible for software development, integration & testing together with related technical support in the context of development and implementation of technology solutions designed to meet customers` business need. The solutions envisioned to be developed / supported are for telecommunication field, especially mobile communication, in EMEA region. Challenging environment, with great learning possibilities and exposure to international projects.
Technical skills / Tools:
-Software technologies: CORBA, LDAP, OpenLDAP
-Programming languages: C/C++ on Unix/Linux (memory management, threading, synchronization, STL, sockets), bash/shell scripting, Java,
-Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, any open source in-memory database
-Development tools/Platforms/Frameworks: JNI, SVN, CVS
-OS: Linux, HP-UX
- Previous experience on OpenLDAP
- Knowledge / experience of Telecom architecture and/or technologies, previous experience in telecom industry
- Knowledge / experience of HP telecom applications.
- German, French or other European language besides of English
- Good or Excellent written and spoken English
- Communication skills
- Analytic thinking, a problem solving attitude
- Ability to work in group and individually, self-sustainment
-minimum 5 years in software development, proven by references or examples
-University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business
Please send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!