April 4th, 2013, 12:04 AM
EZShellExtensionsMFC v2013 Released
LogicNP Software has released EZShellExtensionsMFC 2013 which brings fast and painless development in MFC, ATL and C++ of any kind of Windows shell extensions including context menu extensions, property sheet extensions, infotip extensions, thumbnail extensions, "Send To" extensions, icon extensions, overlay icon extensions, drag-drop extensions, disk cleanup extensions, background menu extensions, drop extensions, Active Directory extensions, Taskbar bands and IE toolbands and explorer bars and browser helper objects. EZShellExtensionsMFC includes Visual Studio project and item wizards to jumpstart extension development.
EZShellExtensionsMFC has Visual Studio project integration including the latest Visual Studio 2010 and item wizards to jumpstart extension development along with full support for Vista and Windows 7. EZShellExtensionsMFC also comes with various sample applications which the developer can use as a good starting point for creating his own Shell extensions.
EZShellExtensionsMFC supports fast development of the following shell extensions :
* Internet Explorer toolbands
* Internet Explorer vertical and horizontal bands.
* Internet Explorer browser helper objects.
* Taskbar bands
* Contextmenu extensions including owner drawn menu items
* Icon extensions
* Property sheet extensions
* Property sheet extensions for Drives, 'My Computer' dialog, 'Display Properties' dialog, 'Device Properties' dialog, 'Mouse Properties' dialog, 'Keyboard Properties' dialog, 'Internet Options' dialog and others.
* Column extensions
* Infotip extensions
* Thumbnail extensions
* Overlay icon extensions
* Dragdrop context menu extensions
* Directory background context menu extensions
* Drop extensions
* SendTo extensions
* Disk Cleanup extensions
* Copy hook extensions
* Shell execute hook extensions.
For Product info, visit : http://www.ssware.com/ezshell/ezshellextensionsmfc.htm
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!