Hello,
I'm very new to MFC & VisualC++. I'm using MSVS2010 Pro
I am trying to write/debug a simple form that saves and restores the content of some edit controls. It seems to work as expected, except the file saves only to the Project Folder, regardless of where I browse and select to save the file. I wonder if I'm missing a parameter and someone could help me?
(I hope this makes sense...)

Code:
void CMFC_FileDialogDlg::OnBnClickedbtnsave()
{
	this->UpdateData();
	CFile f;

//Kinda Correct, Works but still saves in Project Folder
	BOOL b_OpenFileDialog = FALSE;	//this doesn't act as bool in CFileDialog?
	LPCTSTR lpszDefExt = L"bcr";
	LPCTSTR lpszFileName =  L"Car_Description";
	DWORD dwFlags = OFN_EXPLORER | OFN_PATHMUSTEXIST | OFN_HIDEREADONLY | OFN_OVERWRITEPROMPT;
	LPCTSTR lpszFilter =  L"BCR Files (*.bcr) |*.bcr|All Files (*.*)|*.*|";
	LPCTSTR pParentWind = NULL;
	int dwSize = 0;
	int bVistaStyle = 1;
	CFileDialog FileDlg( FALSE, lpszDefExt, lpszFileName, dwFlags, lpszFilter, NULL, dwSize, bVistaStyle);

if( FileDlg.DoModal() == IDOK )
	{
		//CString m_strPathname = FileDlg.GetPathName();	//This actually gets intended folder name

f.Open( FileDlg.GetFileName(), CFile::modeCreate | CFile::modeWrite);
			CArchive ar(&f, CArchive::store);	//This seems to be the save & restore cmd

ar << m_Make << m_Model << m_Year << m_Doors << m_Owner;	//These are the edit controls we're saving/restoring
			ar.Close();
}
	else
		return;
	f.Close();
}
My only experience is a little simple VB programming in Excel, so any specific examples would be much appreciated!
Also, rules seem to change from version to version? I have to "update" a number of undocumented programs. If anyone knows of any online tutorials I could read/follow along with that are somewhat up-to-date I would really appreciate it.
Thank you!