I have a weird problem with databindings and the datetimepicker in C# (winforms). Or at least I think it is weird.

I got a WinForm and on it I placed two DateTimePickers, one named BeginDatePicker, another one named EndDatePicker.

I also got a viewModel which has 2 properties declared:

Code:
private DateTime _beginDate;
    private DateTime _endDate;

public DateTime BeginDate
    {
        get
        {
            return _beginDate;
        }
        set
        {
            if (value != _beginDate) //I have a breakpoint here, bp1
            {
                _beginDate = value;
                RaisePropertyChanged(Utilities.GetNameOfProperty(() => BeginDate));
            }
        }
    }

public DateTime EndDate
    {
        get
        {
            return _endDate;
        }
        set
        {
            if (value != _endDate) //I have a breakpoint here: pb2
            {
                _endDate = value;
                RaisePropertyChanged(Utilities.GetNameOfProperty(() => EndDate));
            }
        }
    }
I put 2 breakpoints on the places marked in the code sample above (bp1 and bp2).

Next step is binding the properties to the DateTimePicker. I do that with the next code:

Code:
            BeginDatePicker.DataBindings.Add(Utilities.GetNameOfProperty(() => BeginDatePicker.Value), 
                                             _viewModel, Utilities.GetNameOfProperty(() => _viewModel.BeginDate));

EndDatePicker.DataBindings.Add(Utilities.GetNameOfProperty(() => EndDatePicker.Value),
                                             _viewModel, Utilities.GetNameOfProperty(() => _viewModel.EndDate));
When I run my program and I change the date in the BeginDatePicker, nothing happens (the code doesnt break at breakpoint pb1.) When I change the date in the EnddatePicker, something happens, the code does break at breakpoint pb2.

Why does the code not break at bp1 but it actually does break at bp2? I cannot figure out why. I checked it on typo's, I even write the code over again but no result.

the GetNameOfProperty Method is method I found on the internet:

Code:
        public static string GetNameOfProperty<T>(Expression<Func<T>> variabeleAccessExpression)
        {
            var memberExpression = variabeleAccessExpression.Body as MemberExpression;
            return memberExpression.Member.Name;
        }