CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Tran s parent

Question Tran s parent

I have a little problem with tiny images created for a web page.
    I use Photoshop to create and save them in png format
    I include them in the websource and fine! to see them all transparent in all of browers (even the classic iexplore)

Then I send the page to the host to view it again only to find that the image is not transparent
    Could someone offer me an explanation or a hint to this kind of problem ? I am really embarrassed right now. (I think I am unable to handle these situations, really worried really worried I am going to get mad please help me.......................whoo whooowhooo. I think I have a serious problem with my psychology I need to see a med doctor at least to check out my feelings )

Bump Bump BUmp Bumpppp

Re: Tran s parent

Post the image, and someone that has PS might fix it for you. Of course, if it appears transparent here, then you need that doc more that you thought
    David

CodeGuru Article: Bound Controls are Evil-VB6
    2013 Samples: MS CODE Samples

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    2006, 2007 & 2008 MVP Visual Basic
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!

Re: Tran s parent

Trang web chúng tôi đưa ra các bÃ*i nhan dinh bong da sớm nhất xung quang các trận đấu sắp diễn ra, nhăm đưa thông tin sát nhất đến quý độc giả yêu bóng đá.