February 19th, 2015, 03:44 AM
Sip webphone in c# - How to get started?
I started a simple static website not so long ago to boost my business. But I'm already tired of those annoying calls coming from telemarketers. And I noticed that most customers regret the money for phone calling.
For this reason, I though I try the webphone technology to let my website visitors call me free of charge without displaying my telephone number. If it requires any programming skills by all means, C# is the closest to me and I have minimal knowledge about the Sip protocol.
After some googling, I've found many possible ways on how to do that. This is almost abundance... Which one is the best solution?
- OpenH323 - It is excluded as it uses h323 protocol
- Opal - Their website is unavailable, but it may also use h323
- Ekiga - It is also excluded as it is Linux-based
- MyPhone - I'm wondering that it also uses h323?
- Ozeki SIP SDK - I found this page about sip webphone, so yeah, this is sip-compliant.
I don't think that Ozeki is only one vendor providing webphone solution that supports SIP. What do you think? How can I get started?
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!