June 7th, 2013, 01:34 AM
Convert MS Visio Diagrams to Different File Formats
The new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.3.0 is out now. Aspose is pleased to announce that this release improves exporting Microsoft Visio diagrams to different file formats. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes and enhancements such as VSDX to PNG conversion, Empty PNG file generation, VSD to HTML Or PDF conversion, shapes are missing, rendering of VSD to PDF file format, Empty PNG file generation and many more. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Flexi Arrow shape is missing is resolved
- Provide in Aspose.Diagram the same page order as in MS Visio for VDX files.
- Shapes missing are resolved during VSD to pdf conversion.
- Rectangle shadows missing is resolved during VSD to PDF conversion.
- ArgumentNullException exception occurred while extracting embedded text file from a VSDX file format is fixed
- VSDX to PNG conversion, incorrect rendering as compare to VSD is fixed
- Argument Exception while converting VSD to PNG file format is fixed
- Empty PNG file generation is resolved with Aspose.Diagram libraries for Framework 3.5 and 4.0.
- During VSD to HTML Or PDF conversion, shapes are missing with .NET 3.5 and 4.0 libraries is fixed
- During VSD to PNG conversion, bad quality and shapes are missing with .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0.
- Incorrect rendering of VSD to PDF file format is fixed
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width