CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Post bank project c++

I am making this bank project in c++ and i am using classes.My problem is i cant understand to make relation of classes.i am making inheritance of account classs with current account class and saving account class.Now i hav to make compositon of account with customer class or sould i make compostion of both current and saving class in customer class.plz help its urgent

VictorN is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Re: bank project c++

You could implement member variables of the type "current account" and "saving account" for your customer class. So every instance of the customer would have both current and saving accounts.
    Victor Nijegorodov

GCDEF is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Re: bank project c++

Quote Originally Posted by VictorN View Post
    You could implement member variables of the type "current account" and "saving account" for your customer class. So every instance of the customer would have both current and saving accounts.
    Not really enough information, but conceptually, if the two account classes are derived from a single parent class, you could probably have a container such as a vector as a member of your customer class, that would contain all the accounts belonging to the customer. You may need a container for each account type depending on the requirements.

In the real world, customers can have multiple accounts, and accounts can belong to multiple customers, so you'll need to specify your requirements better.