June 24th, 2013, 01:20 AM
Read Barcode from PDF417and Convert it into PNG and JPG
The new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.4.2 has been released. We are pleased to announce that this release includes the most recent bug fixes like Barcode reading from the specific region of the Image, recognizing barcodes from tiff file format, scanning Pdf417, recognition of Pdf417 barcode in png or jpg images, enhanced recognition support and many other more. Below is the list of main improved features and bug fixes added in this release:
- Barcode reading enhanced from the specific region of the Image
- File not found Exception is resolved while recognizing bar codes from tiff file format
- BarCodeReader.getRegion().getPoints() ambiguous return type is fixed
- ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException occurred during the bar code recognition
- Improved recognize when scanned Pdf417
- Pdf417 barcode is now recognized in png or jpg images.
- IfBarCodeReader.setConfirmCheckSum is set to True then BarCodeReader can detect only one barcode from the two is now fixed
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!