February 20th, 2017, 03:38 AM
Export Fonts to HTML in Base64 Encoding & Metered License Support inside Java Apps
What is new in this release?
Aspose development team is happy to announce the monthly release of Aspose.Words for Java 17.2.0 . This month’s release contains over 51 useful new features, enhancements and bug fixes.Here is a look at just a few of the biggest features and API changes in this month’s release. Support of Metered License, Export fonts to HTML in Base64 encoding, Added HtmlSaveOptions.ResourceFolder and HtmlSaveOptions.ResourceFolderAlias public Properties, Exposed access to Height/Width of Text Frames, Improved control over BiDi text direction elements and Non-bidi fields that contain hided bidi whitespaces are properly resolved. Starting from this version, Aspose.Words for Java provides the functionality to use metered licensing mechanism. Aspose.Words allows developers to apply metered key. It is a new licensing mechanism. The new licensing mechanism will be used along with existing licensing method. Those customers who want to be billed based on the usage of the API features can use the metered licensing. It has introduced new property HtmlSaveOptions.ExportFontsAsBase64. This property allows user to embed fonts resources to HTML in Base64 encoding. This release has introduced new property HtmlSaveOptions.ResourceFolder. This property is used to Specify a physical folder where all resources like images, fonts, and external CSS are saved when a document is exported to HTML. The default value of this property is an empty string. This release has also introduced new property HtmlSaveOptions.ResourceFolderAlias. This property is used to specify the name of the folder used to construct URIs of all resources written into an HTML document. The default value of this property is an empty string. The list of new and improved features added in this release are given below
- Support of Metered License
- Export fonts to HTML in Base64 encoding
- Added HtmlSaveOptions.ResourceFolder and HtmlSaveOptions.ResourceFolderAlias public properties
- Exposed access to Height/Width of Text Frames
- Improved control over BiDi text direction elements
- Non-bidi fields that contain hided bidi whitespaces are properly resolved
- Support the dir and the bdo elements
- Date Field with mixed bidi/non-bidi formatting.
- Add CssFolder property to HtmlSaveOptions
- Discrepancy between HtmlSaveOptions and HtmlFixedSaveOptions regarding ImagesFolder and FontsFolder properties.
- More horizontal spacing between paragraphs of the same style when exporting to HTML
- Review when Word ignores strokes with weight less that 1 pt
- Document.UpdateFields updates the INDEX field incorrectly.
- List numbering resets when rendering Aspose.Words generated DOCX to PDF with Adlib
- Dash symbol is rendered as unknown while saving SVG to PNG.
- System.OverflowException while open html document
- Metered License
- Math equation's alignment is changed in output Pdf
- Document.Compare returns incorrect revisions
- Left indentation of list items is incorrect in generated ODT
- picic element is not written during RTF to DOCX conversion
- Cell's background-colors is not correct in output Html/Docx/Pdf
- Footnote line renders higher in PDF
- /hidden cell break/ When Converted To PDF, text in output file is not on same page like in original Word document.
- Page break is lost after re-saving WordML document
- Attributes related to FitText are improperly read into the model of the .DOC document.
- Docx to Pdf conversion issue with TOC item rendering
- Single Solid-line in word document converts double border for the images in HTML
- Docx to HtmlFixed conversion issue with table's borders
- StyleCollection.addCopy - Breaking the Multi Level List numbering for Heading styles
- A text overlaps on top left logo image in PDF
- Extra TOC entry is rendered in output Pdf
- Bookmark missing after open and resave document using Aspose.Word
- Header contents are lost after conversion from Docx to Pdf
- Docx to Pdf conversion issue with hyperlinks
- When DOCX is saved as PDF by using a FileStream or MemoryStream, then the output document is missing some elements.
- Position of SmartArt elements are changed in output Pdf
- Docx to Pdf conversion issue with hyperlinks
- Document.Compare increases the Table's cells
- List numberings changes from alphabets to numbers during rendering
- UpdateFields truncates text in bookmark cross-reference
- A formula errors to "divide by zero" when calling UpdateFields
- Charts become invisible in output HtmlFixed
- Word to PDF conversion create "double encodes" hyperlink
- Some text content is repeated in rendered document
- Rtf to Doc conversion issue with page numbers of TOC field.
- When open document, a Aspose.Words.FileCorruptedException occurs.
- HTML document has no <link> to external CSS file when callback is used
- Horizontal Axis of chart does not render correctly in output PNG
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET, Java & Android applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can even use Aspose.Words for .NET to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words
- Homepage of Java Word Library
- Download Aspose.Words for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for .NET:
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!