July 4th, 2013, 06:21 AM
CryptoLicensing For .Net 2013 R2 released.
LogicNP Software has released CryptoLicensing for .Net 2013 R2 which is a licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking solution that actual works! This secure yet easy-to-use solution supports .Net, Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, Compact Framework, Mono, Mono Touch, Mono Android, Xbox and XNA apps and libraries, and ASP.Net web sites. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength cryptographic technology to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. It also comes with a unique Usage Reporting feature which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers.
The new version has a redesigned, easier UI, new license limits/checks, new API, revamped and updated documentation, improved support for Azure databases, improved support for using multiple license project files with the license service, fixes and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* Leased / Heartbeat licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
For Product Information, visit,
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.