July 5th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Searching is Enhanced for Excel Documents inside SharePoint
The latest version of Aspose.Cells for SharePoint 3.0.2 is out now. In this release, we have provided enhanced support for searching in a document feature. We have also included some other enhancements and fixes; we have fixed an issue regarding setting license using “Aspose.Total.SharePoint.License.wsp”, we have also fixed an issue regarding an interface @ SharePoint. There is also an improvement where we fix an issue when performing Search feature in Action menu(s) @ document root folder in Aspose.Cells for SharePoint 2007. The main improved features and bug fixes added in this release are listed below:
- Search within the Excel documents - Place links to find content in the document search results so that data can be displayed in the document’s preview
- Fixes an issue regarding the setting Aspose.Total.SharePoint.License.wsp
- Destination file extension does not change when new file type is selected from the "Convert To:" drop down list) is now fixed.
- Exception is fixed when performing Search in Action menu(s) @ document root folder for ACSP2007 (Aspose.Cells for SharePoint 2007)
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.