July 8th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Extract Messages from PST as EML or MSG and Encode Message During Conversion
The latest version of Aspose.Email for Java 3.1.0 has bee released. This month’s release includes a number of fixes reported by our users in addition to our internal efforts for functionality improvement of our API. PST and MSG operations are now improved. Moreover, it fixed a number of issues like message encoding during conversion, formatting of message headers, Extracting appointment from PST, Message body characters disturbed, Optional Attendees not recognized by Appointment class and many more.The main bug fixes added in this release are listed below:
- PST to EML: From Address in headers is not as per RFC2822
- Printing complete email address while conversion to MHTML
- PST to EML raises System.FormatException is resolved
- MSG TO EML: Headers disturbed after conversion is now fixed
- Created Draft Email has Incorrect Creation date on Server is now fixed
- Saving Appointment from PST to MemoryStream causes Exception Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection
- Optional Attendees is now recognized by Appointment class
- Extracting appointment from PST, the missing Organizer and optional attendees is fixed
- MSG created from MSG now opens in Outlook
- MSG to EML - Message body characters disturbed is now fixed
- Index was out of range exception with MailMessage to MapiMessage conversion is resolved
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
December 25th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Re: Extract Messages from PST as EML or MSG and Encode Message During Conversion
Yupiiii.... Using the same library, I had developed an application for pst to eml conversion. It has the functions of bulk pst conversion and lot more...
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.