July 10th, 2013, 05:36 AM
CryptoLicensing For MFC 2013 R2 released.
LogicNP Software has released CryptoLicensing for MFC 2013 R2 which is a licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking solution that actual works! This secure yet easy-to-use solution supports all your MFC, ATL or C++ applications, libraries, components and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength, state-of-the-art cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. It also comes with a unique Usage Reporting feature which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers.
The new version has a redesigned, easier UI, new license limits/checks, new API, revamped and updated documentation, improved support for Azure databases, improved support for using multiple license project files with the license service, fixes and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
- Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
- Evaluation or trial versions.
- Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
- Network Floating licenses.
- Leased licenses
- On-demand licenses.
- Subscription licenses.
- And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
For Product Information, visit,: http://www.ssware.com/cryptolicensin...ensing_mfc.htm
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!