July 23rd, 2013, 12:06 AM
Render Background of a worksheet and Convert Large Excel file to PDF
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.5.1 The new release includes a useful feature to get icon sets, data bars or color scales objects used when adding conditional formatting to a cell or a range of cells. They have also added support for rendering a worksheet’s background in an output HTML file. The component also supports parsing custom views and scenarios while converting from one Microsoft Excel file format to another.
Moreover, they have improved the Excel to PDF rendering feature. It sometimes took more time to convert large Excel files to PDF. The product now does not take much time to convert large Excel files to PDF.
In this release, several important issues have been addressed. For example, issues around reading and writing Microsoft Excel (2003 – 2007/2010) file formats, rendering and calculating PivotTables, rendering charts, rendering image files from charts and exporting to PDF have been resolved. An improvement is also made to Aspose.Cells for .NET’s formula calculation engine.
They have made a few enhancements and fix some bugs regarding edit cells where there is large dataset in the worksheet in the web based Grid control provided by Aspose.Cells for .NET. They have also fixed a bug in the acwmain.js file for certain features and operations. This release includes few enhanced features and plenty of bug fixes as listed below
- Get DataBar and ColorScale objects used in the conditional formatting
- How to get/read the Icons used in the conditional formatting for a cell
- Support Worksheet Background (Excel to HTML conversion)
- PivotTable.RefreshData() does not Refresh all PivotTable fields
- Parse Custom views in XLS to XLSM conversion
- Parse Scenarios in XLS to XLSM conversion
- XLSX to PDF conversion is improved
- Converting a 60MB Excel file to PDF/A – OutOfMemoryException issue
- Workbook formulas nowproperly working
- Header image is now getting repeated in the PDF output
- Problems with Auto-size for the Textbox
- Language changes is resolved in XLS to PDF conversion
- PivotTable date formats wrong when there is more than one value item
- Some of the files generated through Aspose.Cells are producing errors are fixed
- PivotTable in the PDF output is now corrected
- Array formula(s) lost on Save is fixed
- Aspose.Cells removing the CustomUI14.xml file from the Excel workbook
- Chart axis values changing is fixed when saving from XLSX to PDF
- Negative number missing minus sign at web with Pie chart is fixed
- Chart labels and Legend difference between version v18.104.22.168 and v22.214.171.124 is fixed
- Recursive Reference errors are fixed after calling Workbook.CalculateFormula
- Apply Aspose.Cells.SortOrder to tables with an Array Formula
- File corruption issue is resolved on Save
- Files generated from a template file that contain a slicer need fixing
- Issues with Smart Markers with grouped data is resolved
- Aspose.Cells causes an Excel file to become corrupt is now fixed
- Copied cell values are different in target than the source is now fixed
- Array formulas are now calculated fine
- Issue f with creating a chart whose data source referenced in the other workbook
- PDF Generation improved with conditional formatting and Array formulas
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!