July 30th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Experienced C++ developer (Unix) needed, contract in Montreal
Our client, major investment company, is looking for an experienced C++ developer to join their Montreal Office on a long contract term basis.
Role: C++ developers - 2 positions open
Duration: 6-12 months to start
Rate: Competitive open rate condition.
Location: Downtown Montreal, Quebec
- Need to coordinate the test plans with development teams as new features and products are scheduled
- Should do test execution and coordination for all velocity flows
- Should be able to automate linux administrator commands (ksh/csh/perl)
- Metrics gathering for network/infrastructure/application capacity and latency for all trade flows
- Create architecture for resiliency scenarios for all applications and infrastructure components
- Test plans, test results and executive summaries documentation for senior management
- Scripts development for data mining.
- 5-8 years of C++ coding experience in developing high availability low latency applications.
- Strong experience in object oriented programming.
- Expertise in writing heavily multithreaded applications and handling issues, such as concurrency and collections
- Working on UNIX/ LINUX Operating System along with UNIX Shell and PERL Scripts
- Expert databases knowlege, writing stored procedures, triggers, functions and packages.
If you are interested in the role of this caliber, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your desired hourly rate.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!