Hey all. My friend uses this website quite a lot and recommended it as a great way in getting help with programming. Hopefully you guys can help me out with a problem I'm getting. The general idea of the program is to input any letter/number/symbol into a text field that pops up, click Start, and those lines will be displayed onto an active window. Now, I've gotten the letters/numbers down, it works great. But the problem is that it doesn't want to display "certain" symbols. "Certain" symbols include "^" and "%" and even "(" and "). For the "^" symbol, it is SendKeys.Send("+(6)"), but I want it to only display that symbol when called upon in the text field, not all the time. So with the other symbols aswell. I'm not sure how to incorporate if/else statements into the code regarding the characters or about converting. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Here is part of the code.

Code:
 If CheckBox2.Checked = True Then 'Only Checked Items of the CheckedListbox

If IntCount > CheckedListBox1.CheckedItems.Count - 1 Then 'If the index is higher then the max. index of the checkedlistbox
                IntCount = 0 ' The index will reset to 0

End If

SendKeys.SendWait(CheckedListBox1.CheckedItems(IntCount).ToString & "{ENTER}") 'Send keys to the active windows
            IntCount += 1 'Goto the next line

Else 'All items

If IntCount > CheckedListBox1.Items.Count - 1 Then 'If the index is higher then the max. index of the checkedlistbox
                IntCount = 0 ' The index will reset to 0

End If
            SendKeys.SendWait(CheckedListBox1.Items(IntCount).ToString & "{ENTER}") 'Send keys to the active windows
            IntCount += 1 'Goto the next line
            'SendKeys.Send("+(6)")

End If
I think another explanation is needed just in case the above was confusing. When I type in "An increase of 50%", and hit start, all characters are displayed except %. I need help in getting the symbol displayed, and ONLY if it is called upon. Thanks AGAIN!