September 4th, 2013, 04:28 AM
Aspose Newsletter for September 2013 is Out Now
Aspose Newsletter for September 2013 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android and REST APIs. Aspose for Cloud is a set of flexible, well-structured SaaS APIs for file formats on several platforms. This month Aspose.Cells for Android is introduced, it lets mobile developers create, manipulate & convert M Excel spreadsheets.
Introducing Aspose for Cloud
Have you ever wished that Aspose’s flexible, well-structured APIs were available as SaaS? Now they are. Aspose for Cloud APIs gives developers total control over documents and file formats on all platforms. It interoperates seamlessly with other cloud services. Aspose for Cloud makes it easy for web and mobile app developers to work with Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, Adobe PDFs, OpenDocument formats, and email formats and protocols in their apps. Our REST API can be called from any platform: .NET, Java, Ruby, Salesforce, Amazon, and more. Sign up and try it out
New Products for Android
The third in our range of Android products is Aspose.Cells for Android. It lets mobile developers create, read and convert Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
The fourth Android product is Aspose.Pdf for Android. It lets you work with PDF files in mobile applications.
Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint Coming Soon
We’re not just looking at expanding our range of Android products. SharePoint users will soon see Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint, a convenient image conversion plugin for SharePoint.
The Final Release of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
In April we released an autoported version of Aspose.Pdf for Java. Because it is ported directly from Aspose.Pdf for .NET, it automatically merges Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java. As a result, we’ve stopped developing Aspose.Pdf.Kit. The last version, Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.7.0, was released recently.
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: - A compilation of our latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.5.2: - Support for custom data sorting and fixes.
3. Aspose.Words for .NET 13.7.0: - Over 130 fixes and enhancements.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.3.1: - Improvements to adding text and loading PDF.
5. Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.7.0: - Improved performance and font handling.
6. Aspose.BarCode for .NET 5.6.2: - Scan barcode images in given order.
7. Aspose.Tasks for .NET 5.7.0: – Read password protected Project 2003 files.
8. Aspose.Imaging for .NET 1.9.1:– Hotfix that fixes TIFF concatenation issue.
9. Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.4.0:– Fixed issues with loading VSD files..
10. Aspose.Email for .NET 3.2.1: – Hotfix that improves conversion.
11. Aspose.Cells for Java 7.5.2: – Use cell address with $ to build CellArea.
12. Aspose.Words for Java 3.7.0: - Over 140 fixes and enhancements.
13. Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.1.2: - Hotfix for conversion to TIFF and new docs.
14. Aspose.Slides for Java 7.6.0: – Create password protected PDFs and more.
15. Aspose.Email for Java 3.2.0: – EML handling improvements and other fixes.
16. Aspose.Total for Android: http://www.aspose.com/community/file.../default.aspx– all the latest versions of our Android APIs.
17. Aspose.Cells for Android 1.0.0: – Create, manipulate and convert Microsoft Excel files in mobile apps.
18. Aspose.Email for Android 1.0.0:– Create, Read and convert emails in mobile apps.
19. Aspose.Pdf for SSRS 2.5.3: - Support for SQL Server Data Tools 2012 & PDF compression.
20. Aspose.BarCode for SSRS 5.6.2: - Hotfix that adds support for SSRS 2012.
Getting started with Aspose.Cells for Android
Get up and running quickly with this tutorial that walks you through creating your very first url=http://docs.aspose.com:8082/docs/display/cellsandroid/Your+First+Application+using+Aspose.Cells+for+Android+-+Hello+World] Aspose.Cells for Android application [/url]
One of our users, Philipp Dolder, wrote a Visual Studio debugger for Aspose.Words for .NET.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.