CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: about class's and 'events'

Quote Originally Posted by GCDEF View Post
    No matter how many times you repeat it, your code makes no sense, therefore your question makes no sense. Look at what I posted earlier. If that's now what you're trying to do, explain using words, not code, exactly what you're trying to do.
    thanks for tell me that. thanks

2kaud is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

so i must use virtual functions.
    It depends upon what you want to achieve! You're trying to jump ahead and attempting to do things without having the basic underlying knowledge. You need to acquire the basic knowledge of c++ so that you would know whether you need virtual functions or derived classes or pure virtual etc. Learn the basics of the c++ language (including classes) before you try to do to much.
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)

VictorN is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Cambalinho View Post
    what i'm trying to do is events with class's. thats why i use variables class for use that function.
    I don't see any that could look like "events" in your code snippets. Nor is there anything similar to "events" in your explanations.
    Victor Nijegorodov

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12