September 11th, 2013, 02:43 AM
Write Calendar, Task, Resource and Resource Assignment Metadata to MPP File
The long awaited version of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 5.8.0 has been released. With this release, they have introduced a new feature that allows you to write metadata to MPP files. This includes writing calendar, task, tasklink, resource and resource assignment metadata to MPP. This release also includes a number of bug fixes related to MPP files. These include display of tasks as summary tasks when MPP files were re-saved using Aspose.Tasks, writing baseline work and costs for Microsoft Project 2013 MPP files, getting the wrong Gantt chart view, and some Chinese language issues for task notes. Below is the complete list of new features and important bug fixes included in this release:
- Control over the task display properties similar to MSP task formatting
- Implement Meta data writing for MPP format.
- All Tasks shown as Summary Tasks when MPP re-saved using Aspose.Tasks
- Calculating critical path properly with SS Task link and lag is fixed
- TaskNotes doesn't support Chinese is now fixed
- Wrong Gantt chart view is fixed when PercentComplete changed using Aspose.Tasks
- Writing 24-hour calendar to mpp properly is improved
- Writing Resource.BaselineWork, Resource.BaselineCost fields to mpp 2013 correctly is now enhanced.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!