CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Advice on tools required to start a project

Hello everyone,
    I hope I can get some advice on this matter as I'm currently confused on what tools(combination of different tools) can be used to start a project.

I'd like to start creating a website, medium big size website, and the programming languages that I'd like to use are as follow:

Front end : HTML5,CSS3,javascript
    Back end: Java
    Data: MySQL

I am familiar with eclipse, I have noticed that spring can make things easy but then tutorial I find seem to be out of date, as every other tutorial shows ways to do things that are easier or more up to date.
    For example, initially I need to go on sites and download libraries to make my project work, but with maven I can add dependencies and that would download them automatically right?
    So what are the best settings to set a web development environment using the languages I've mentioned and possibly tools like spring,maven,git and others if you think they would make life easy.

Thanks in advance

Re: Advice on tools required to start a project

Well, You have asked for the tools but I suggest you to use these HTML5 tools, that will help you a lot, Checkout my post on Development tools here.

Re: Advice on tools required to start a project

Well, You have asked for the tools but I suggest you to use these HTML5 tools, CSS, java script, dreamweaver.