CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Weekly .NET Contests

Hello my name's Morgan, I'm a 17 developer for several different languages inside and outside the .NET framework. As I registered I went over the advertising rule specifically, so I'm going to post this with caution. I'm part of a community forum that hosts weekly contests for .NET programming. There is no cash prizes, it's all for the sake of fun and learning. So if any of you are interested, this weeks theme is "Sticky Note" and you can find it here: http://forum.mphca.net/showthread.ph...amming-Contest

Would it be something to consider to have similar contests on this forum? I'm new to this community and I haven't quite been able to see whether this place is just meant for asking question or if it's open to activities like this as well.

Re: Weekly .NET Contests

We are open to activities here. In fact, I'm working on a project right now that will have a number of activities where people can get badges for completing steps as well as have a chance to get an award for creativity....

Stay tuned as this will launch in the second half of October.

As to marketing other site's within your first post.... that's not really the best way to join a new community.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones,
    Yowza Publishing
    LotsOfSoftware, LLC

-----------------------------------------------