September 16th, 2013, 01:09 AM
Java Application for Converting OST to PST and MSG to XPS or TIFF or MHTML Format
The latest version of Aspose.Email for Java 3.3.0 has been released. This new release now supports OST to PST conversion . It only takes a line of code to save the loaded OST file as PST and vice versa.
This release has also enhanced the capability of PST operations where users can now change a folder’s Container class after creating it. This enables users to view all the contents of the folder that contains items of different types (messages, appointments, etc.), in Outlook by changing the folder’s container class to IPF.NOTE, for example. This release also includes a number of bug fixes related to message encoding, MSG conversion to MHTML, and MapiCalendar issue while having attachments. The main bug fixes added in this release are listed below:
- OST to PST Conversion
- Change folder container class of a PST
- EML to MHTML: Extra images in the output is fixed
- Multi-Value strings is fixed while Pushing MSG into PST - Java
- MSG to XPS: Inline image now included in the output
- EML to MHTML: Extra images in the output are fixed
- Multi-Value strings corruption is fixed while Pushing MSG into PST
- MSG to TIFF: Extra blank pages generated at the end
- MSG to MHTML: Incorrect text encoding is fixed
- ImapClient now properly more works with Gmail
- MapiCalendar to PST: Attachment lost is fixed when MapiCalendar added to PST
- OST to PST: Created PST can now be viewed in Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2013
- Provide the facility to change folder container class in PST
- Implement ability to convert OST file to PST
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!