October 14th, 2013, 02:14 AM
Register for Amazon Ninja Coder Challenge 2013
Code Warriors! Attack and flex your coding skills with Amazon. The Ninja Coder Challenge is an India-wide programming and design contest for software development engineers in India with minimum of 1 year work experience. The contest spans over choosing the right answer for multiple choice questions, solving tough algorithms,coding challenges and an onsite design round.
<b>CONTEST DETAILS</b> :-
The <a href="http://www.techgig.com/ninjacoder2013/amazon">Ninja Coder Challenge</a> comprises of 3 levels. The first two levels will be administered online.The third level will be administered in Amazon Bangalore Office.
<b>First level</b> will be open for 2 days: 19th October 2013 and 20th October 2013
• This level comprises of multiple choice questions and coding problems
• You will be required to complete this challenge in 1 hour
<b>Second level</b> will be open for 2 days: 26th October 2013 and 27th October 2013
• This level comprises of coding challenges
• You will be required to complete this challenge in 3.5 hours
<b>Third level</b> will be conducted on 16th November 2013
• This level comprises of design/coding challenges
• You will be required to complete this challenge in 6 hours and present a working demo to the jury
For more details on the contest write to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.