Advanced BKF Recovery software from SysInfoTools.
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Advanced BKF Recovery software from SysInfoTools.

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Advanced BKF Recovery software from SysInfoTools.

SysInfoTools Backup Exec BKF Repair Pro is an advanced utility to fix corrupt .bkf files, which are created by using Symantec Backup Exec as well as NT-Backup Exec. It can successfully handle any level of corruption and recover maximum possible data from corrupt .bkf files. It supports recovery of multiple .bkf files simultaneously at a time. It is an easy-to-use application that requires no technical expertise. The software is available with demo version, which can be downloaded at free of cost.

Key features:
    • Supports recovery of multiple .bkf files at a time
    • Supports recovery of corrupt .bkf files which are split into multiple parts
    • Supports recovery of compressed .bkf files
    • Supports recovery of SQL databases from corrupt .bkf files

To know more about this software and to download its free demo version, visit: SysInfoTools.

Re: Advanced BKF Recovery software from SysInfoTools.

I successfully manage to restore my all information out of corrupt .bkf file in a secure way without compromising with data integrity. Just click on above hyperlink for further information.

Click:-

I will Recommend advanced and smart utility which is capable to flawlessly repair corrupt or formatted BKF files and restores the same in it perfectly. With having some advanced features upgraded in this software, you can recover inaccessible or lost BKF files more efficiently. This software works on some efficient algorithms that help it undertake efficacious recovery of corrupt or damaged BKF files and get them back. You can save all these files in any location or external storage media when scanning is done.

Quote Originally Posted by williehardaway View Post
    I will Recommend advanced and smart utility which is capable to flawlessly repair corrupt or formatted BKF files and restores the same in it perfectly. With having some advanced features upgraded in this software, you can recover inaccessible or lost BKF files more efficiently. This software works on some efficient algorithms that help it undertake efficacious recovery of corrupt or damaged BKF files and get them back. You can save all these files in any location or external storage media when scanning is done.
    For satisfied results :- http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/...very-tool.html

I would like to say thanks to C. Grossy who shared this beautiful post here in this forum. I had been looking for something to fix my corrupted BKF files. More than a couple of weeks ago, my main BKF file file got corrupted and I could not restore anything from it. I tried a lot but did not find anything reliable. Many recommended me third-party recovery tools. I read about a few and tried their demo version first. But the one which impressed me more than others, was SysInfoTools BKF Exec BKF Repair Pro (recommended here) and it helped me recover my data from the corrupted BKF file. Now I can also recommend this tool to all those users who will be looking for such recovery tools.

Once again thanks to SysInfoTools and C. Grossy who recommended this tool here.

Regards.

Almost all recovery service provider companies to repair or recover the corrupt BKF files. This software program is a result oriented highly effective recovery algorithm that recovers users' maximum valuable data in just few clicks and key strokes. In order to Restore Ntbackup (.bkf) files after corrupt of original Backup data of windows XP, the recommended solution is to use third party software know as:

Your backup file was corrupt, but you can still use our 3rd party Advanced BKF Recovery Tool which can recover data from corrupt or damaged Microsoft backup(.bkf) files. It supports to repair Microsoft Backup(BKF) files created with Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP and 2003 backup utilities.Get more info about this software from here: http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/bkf-recovery-tool.html