CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Hybrid View

Need help with a simple math task (Paying 3$ through Paypal)

Can anyone help me with a math task for C++... I am willing to pay 3$ to the person that helps me and also I need a documentation on it.

I am falling behind classes and I can't do the task, sadly... My last resort is seeking for help.

PM me if you are willing to help and I will message you back the task.

2kaud is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Re: Need help with a simple math task (Paying 3$ through Paypal)

Getting some else to undertake your programming assignments for you is classed as cheating and is not condoned.

See
    http://forums.codeguru.com/showthrea...ork-assignment
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)

I agree... it is cheating, but it's just homework for Christ sake... I am not asking you to do my exam or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dd123 View Post
    I agree... it is cheating, but it's just homework for Christ sake... I am not asking you to do my exam or anything like that.
    I suggest you team up with a classmate.

2kaud is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by razzle View Post
    I suggest you team up with a classmate.
    ... and hope the teacher doesn't spot the copying!
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)

Quote Originally Posted by 2kaud View Post
    ... and hope the teacher doesn't spot the copying!
    I rather had co-operation in mind, like studying together. At least at the college/university level it's almost impossible to go it alone. I'd say it's essential to have a study-buddy.

It's hardly cheating to discuss a project and work out algorithms together and help each other if one gets stuck with the implementation.

But this of course is a long-term solution and won't help this time.
    Last edited by razzle; November 6th, 2013 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dd123
    I am not asking you to do my exam or anything like that.
    You are asking us to do something like that if it contributes to your grades. If it doesn't, then well, it doesn't matter anyway, right? Except that by failing to do it yourself, you increase the chance that you will fail your exam.

I suggest that you allocate time to catch up. Work through your notes, ask a tutor or a senior for help. Do your homework as best as you can. If you need help on some specific point concerning your homework, or the material in general, you can ask us here.
    C + C++ Compiler: MinGW port of GCC
    Build + Version Control System: SCons + Bazaar

Look up a C/C++ Reference and learn How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
    Kindly rate my posts if you found them useful

GCDEF is offline Elite Member Power Poster

$3??? Three dollars??? That's funny. Do you have any idea what the day rates for most of us are?

How about you just ask your question and see what happens.

Arjay is offline Moderator / EX MS MVP Power Poster

$3 must be per line of code - whitespace included.