Hi,

I'm an electrical engineering student and have basic knowledge of programming. I was assigned a project to implement a real time graph to an application which continuously outputs data numerically through the GUI. The application that was created to do this is written in C.

I have to turn those numerical numbers into a graphical display that is periodically updated to appear as real time.

My adviser suggested using NTgraph (http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/...ctiveX-Control). I had no clue how to implement this to my code and was finally able to understand that the .OCX needs to be registered as a COM and then imported to the application using visual studios. However, I get an error when I try importing it since it is in C (Visual Studios 8) and not an MFC application.

So my question is if it would be possible to implement the ActiveX control to my application even though it is not an MFC application and how to go about it. Or if you can recommend me another way to implement the real time graph with other graphical packages or how I can go about it in C.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.