Hi everyone! First of all, I just want to say that I'm new to VB and if some of those things are easy to do and I'm asking for help with them, then now you know why. Anyway, my task is to create a program that will help students with their spelling. The program has to do these things:

Allow users to log in either as staff and/or pupils (DONE)
Allow staff to add words and definitions to the system (DONE)
Display a ten question spelling test (DONE)
Calculate and display a student's score at the end of the test
Store pupils' score (In the database that I've already created. It includes all the login details, words, definitions, etc.)
Provide analysis of pupils' progress
And also, the system should score each of the ten words using the following rules: • If the pupil’s spelling is correct - 2 marks (Every single letter correct) • If there is a minor error - 1 mark (1 letter wrong) • If there is a major error - 0 mark (More than 1 letter wrong)
Basically, I need help with all the things that aren't marked as 'DONE' and what I would like you guys to help me with is to just show me how to do these things. It's hard to explain what I actually need but I hope that at least some of you know what I need. If you have any questions then I'll do my best to answer them! Thanks in advance for all the help!

Example of how you could help me. (For those of you who don't know what I mean.) For example you choose to help me with this: - Calculate and display a student's score at the end of the test. By telling me what to do or by showing me the code. But as I said earlier, if you have any questions about anything then just ask!