Hi, I've got a problem with my spelling program where I'm not able to display the correct score at the end of the test. Also, after somebody's help with that, I'd greatly appreciate help from someone to show me how to then save that score into access. Thanks.

Btw. The 'Test' form is the form which actually displays the test for the student. It includes these labels: 'Week number', 'lblWeekNo2', (This lable will actually change to a week number once the test starts, some bits of the test show up once the user actually clicks the start button and you can see that in the code below.) 'Definition', 'Answer', 'lblInfo' (This label changes as the the test progresses, it shows when the test starts and then simply displays the number of the questions, however, once the test is finished it changes to ''You have successfully completed the test! Well done!'') 'lblDef', (This label is linked with the database to actually show the definition to the user.) a text box which allows the student to actually type in the answer as well as two buttons. 'Start' (Starts the test and shows some bits and hides others[shown in the code below]) and 'Next' which basically just shows the next definition to the user.
I've tried to display that score for the user but no matter what I do, it always shows the answers that the user has typed in and no score. (Even though I don't actually want these answers displaying there, just the score...)

This is the code that I've so far:

Code:
Public Class frmTest
    Dim Conn As New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection()
    Dim Score As Integer = 0
    Dim Ansrs(1, 9) As String
    Dim r As Integer = 1
    Private Sub btnClose_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnClose.Click
        ' When a user will press the exit button, a message box will appear asking whether they want to close the program and if a user clicks 'Yes' then 
        ' the whole program will close but if they click 'No' then the message box will simply dissapear 
        Dim Result As DialogResult
        Result = MessageBox.Show("Are you sure you wish to close the program?", "Close program?", MessageBoxButtons.YesNo)
        If Result = Windows.Forms.DialogResult.Yes Then
            ' Makes sure that the program will actually fully close
            Application.Exit()
        Else
        End If
    End Sub

Private Sub btnPrev_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnPrev.Click
        ' Instead of just closing the form, it closes the form so that when you open it again, everything resets
        Me.Dispose()
    End Sub

Private Sub frmTest_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        ' Makes all the things invisible before the actual test starts
        lblDef.Visible = False
        lblWeekNo2.Visible = False
        lblInfo.Visible = False
        lblDefinition.Visible = False
        txtAns.Visible = False
        lblWeekNo.Visible = False
        btnNxt.Visible = False
        lblAnswer.Visible = False
        ' Opening the connection
        Conn = New OleDb.OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0; Data Source=Database for VB.accdb")
        Conn.Open()
    End Sub

Private Sub btnNxt_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnNxt.Click
        If r = 10 Then
            Ansrs(0, r - 1) = txtAns.Text
            txtAns.Text = ""
            FinishTest()
        Else
            Ansrs(1, r - 1) = txtAns.Text
            r = r + 1
            txtAns.Text = ""
            StartTest()
        End If
    End Sub
    Private Sub btnStart_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnStart.Click
        ' Makes all the buttons that you will need in the test, visible. It'll show the field for the user to complete
        txtAns.Visible = True
        lblWeekNo.Visible = True
        lblWeekNo2.Visible = True
        lblDef.Visible = True
        lblDefinition.Visible = True
        btnStart.Visible = False
        lblAnswer.Visible = True
        ' When the button 'Start the test!' is clicked, the 'StartTest' sub routine will start
        StartTest()
    End Sub
    Private Sub StartTest()
        ' Making the 'Next' button visible to allow the user to complete the whole test
        btnNxt.Visible = True
        ' Reading data from the database
        Dim StringStart As String = "SELECT * FROM TestData WHERE WordNumber = " & r
        Dim Comm As New OleDb.OleDbCommand(StringStart, Conn)
        Dim RDR As OleDb.OleDbDataReader = Comm.ExecuteReader
        RDR.Read()
        lblDef.Text = RDR.Item("Definition")
        Ansrs(0, r - 1) = RDR.Item("Answer")
        lblWeekNo2.Text = RDR.Item("WeekNumber")
        lblInfo.Visible = True
        lblInfo.Text = r & "/10"
    End Sub
    Private Sub FinishTest()
        lblInfo.Text = "You have successfully completed the test! Well done!"
        lblInfo.Left = (Me.Width / 1.5) - (lblInfo.Width / 1.5)
        ' When the test is done, it makes all of the things that the user won't need anymore, invisible
        lblDef.Visible = False
        lblWeekNo2.Visible = False
        btnNxt.Visible = False
        lblWeekNo.Visible = False
        txtAns.Visible = False
        lblAnswer.Visible = False
        lblDefinition.Visible = False
        TestScore()
    End Sub
    Private Sub TestScore()
        For r As Integer = 0 To 9
            MsgBox(Ansrs(0, r))
            If Ansrs(0, r).ToLower = Ansrs(1, r).ToLower Then
                Score = Score + 2
                MsgBox("You have scored " & Score)
            End If
        Next
    End Sub
End Class
P.S. 'Exit' as well as 'Previous' button don't have anything to do with this. Just thought that I might include the whole form instead of some bits though.