January 15th, 2014, 12:26 AM
How to Export Specific Layer in DXF Drawing to PDF
The latest version of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 2.2.0 has been released. This release includes TIFF Image Data Recovery & Dithering support for Raster Images. Here is a look at just a few of the biggest features in this release.
- The TIFF file format stores data in strips. When strips are damaged, other strips may still retain the correct information, therefore it is possible to recover the correct data strips by filling the damaged strips with a background color. The data recovery module offered by Aspose.Imaging allows the user to retrieve the correct data portions (strips) in a similar fashion. In order to assist users, Aspose.Imaging provides two data recovery modes, ConsistentRecover and MaximalRecover, which provide different results depending on the user’s data recovery needs.
- Aspose.Imaging provides dithering support for the RasterImage class by introducing the DitheringSettings property. The DitheringMode class now available in the Aspose.Imaging.Dithering namespace specifies the dithering to be applied. The dithering feature needs to implicitly or explicitly call to the RasterImage.LoadPixels method after the RasterImage.DitheringSettings has been specified.
- Previously, Aspose.Imaging allowed you to convert AutoCAD DXF drawings to PDF. With this release Aspose.Imaging adds another exciting feature that allows the user to select a layer from a DXF drawing and export it to PDF.
The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below:
- Dithering support
- [Dxf to Pdf] Export of only specified layers
- Support CompactPalette property for the IColorPalette interface
- Jpeg file format support
- Remove offline documentation and leave only ApiReference in chm
- Add online EULA button
- Image Saving is fixed: while merging Tiff images
- Fail to save gif after load is now fixed
- Gif image lost is fixed for transparent color value after saving
Investigate and fix special aligned dimension rendering
- [Dxf to Pdf] Support for metric units rendering for all dimensions
- Infinite execution on opening gif-image is now fixed
- Incorrect file format on Image.GetFileFormat is fixed
- Tiff created with Aspose.Imagingnow can be render properly in IrfanView and ACDsee
- Fix bug with ellipses with start and end angles.
- [Dxf to Pdf] Fix problem with closed polylines
- An empty png image is generation is fixed when resized
- [Dxf to Pdf] Implement support of different linetypes for existing entities.
- Dxf to Pdf] Fix missed labels on dimension objects.
Last edited by johansonkatherine; January 15th, 2014 at 12:30 AM.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.